We have linked to resources that have been recommended by members of the Green Pathways Out of Poverty working group, including training programs run by community colleges, community-based organizations, YouthBuilds, Conservation Corps, apprenticeship preparation and apprenticeship programs.
- Wisconsin Regional Training Partnership: example of a regional partnership that brings together employers at a large scale to identify training needs.
- Oakland Green Job Corps: example of a program with strong ties to employers and labor
- The New Apollo Program is a national strategy for job creation through clean energy.
- National Transitional Jobs Network: A link to a network for workforce strategy designed to overcome employment obstacles by using time-limited, wage-paying jobs and combining real work, skill development, and supportive services to transition participants successfully into the labor market.
- Employ America: Agency acts as a third party employer of record to assist training programs and employers to accrue tax benefits and incentives when hiring eligible populations.