Here's a fun item for late on a Friday – a T-shirt designing contest that can help raise money for Green For All.
Bgreen apparel, a manufacturer of organic apparel, is holding the contest for Earth Day 2010.
The winning design will be printed on bgreen’s signature organic cotton T-shirt, and all net proceeds will be donated to non-profit organizations, TreePeople, Sustainable Works , Environmental Media Association www.ema-online.org and Green For All www.gfa.fchq.ca which support environmental programs, education and outreach.
bgreen apparel’s graphic design contest winner will receive design credit in form ofprinted bio inside the T-shirts, a $150.00 bgreengift card and a free T-shirt.
This contest is a fun way for everyone to get involved and help great environmental causes,” explained bgreen apparel Founder Mike Farid.
Contest Rules and Information:
• No entry fee. The contest is open to the public, there is no age limit, no entry limit per person, international entries are welcome.
• The graphic has to be an original design.
• Both digital and hand-drawn submissions are accepted.
• The graphic can be applied to different parts of the t-shirt. Please specify placement and general intended look when submitting the design. There is no size restriction, we might resize the graphic to fit the printed area.
• Graphic submission deadline: Wednesday March 24, 2010
• Finalists are chosen by bgreen design team and will be announced on March 25, 2010. The winner is determined by popular vote on our website and facebook page. Voting deadline is April 1, 2010
• T-shirts will be available for purchase on our website the second week of April.
• Please submit your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it to 3097 East Ana Street,Rancho Dominguez, CA 90221