Professional experience: Chad has over 20 years of municipal water and wastewater experience:
- Project Manager for Water Reclamation Facility Capital Project which provides 100% beneficial reuse of tertiary treated effluent.
- Developed Industrial Source Control and Recycled Water Cross-Connection Programs for County of San Diego and Olivenhain Municipal Water District.
- Chief Plant Operator for the 4S Ranch Water Reclamation Facility.
- Provided consulting cross-connection control services for recycled water retrofit projects at schools, parks and golf-courses.
- Presently the Wastewater/Stormwater Manager for the City of Richmond responsible for the management of the Richmond Municipal Sewer District.
- Instructor for Water Treatment, Wastewater Treatment, Advanced Wastewater Treatment and Wastewater Collection Systems at Cuyamaca and Solano Community Colleges
- BA in Public Administration from San Diego State University, School of Public Administration and Urban Planning. Graduated Cum Laude and with Distinction in the Major
- Hold a Grade V Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator Certification from the California State Water Resources Control Board.
- Hold a Cross-Connection Control Specialist Certification through the American Water Works Association.